Young Water Solutions’ support to young entrepreneurs does not end with a pilot project.
Understanding that an entrepreneur needs continuous support to scale-up, we offer 7 Young Water Fellowship Alumni the opportunity to participate in an Acceleration programme delivered in partnership with CEWAS.
The call for applications for the 2020 Acceleration Programme is only open to selected Young Water Fellows who have completed their YWF Pilot by August 2020, are already operating and having revenues, and have a concrete plan to scale up. No external applications can be accepted.
The 10-days training takes place in Willisau, Switzerland, and includes participation in the Stockholm’s World Water Week. Training content includes, among others:
• Business gap analysis and developing a scaling strategy.
• Strategic market expansion and planning.
• Advanced operation & production planning.
• Team management, recruitment and leadership.
• Advanced financial modelling.
• Triple bottom line impact measurement.
• Investment readiness, deal making and advanced networking strategies.